Stay Healthy physically, relationally and spiritually.
Helpful Health Tips from God's Word.
As we continue to strive to increase our spiritual health, to nurture our emotional and relationship health, and maintain our physical health, here is an update of some of the things we are doing to keep our campus healthy and clean.
1. Stay strong in your faith and do not panic or fear. God is sovereign over sickness too. Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
2. Wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water. Just as we are to be clean in spirit, we should also be clean in body. Isaiah 1:16 So wash your hands. Make yourselves clean. Get your evil actions out of my sight! Stop doing what is wrong!
3. Stay home if you are sick or vulnerable to becoming sick, watch the services online and then come back when you feel better and are symptom free. This is good practice all the time. You can still participate in many ways through worship, prayer, sharing with other the Gospel, through serving from home and giving from a distance. But if you are sick, remember we are praying for you and want to help you, 3 John 1:2 – “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers.”
4. We are taking special cleaning precautions, especially in our children's areas, including limiting and disinfecting toys, wiping down surfaces, etc. Lev 6:28 But the earthen vessel wherein it is sodden shall be broken: and if it be sodden in a brazen pot, it shall be both scoured, and rinsed in water.
5. We are limiting touchpoints to reduce transmission of germs. Our offerings plates will be at the door after the service and will not be passed from hand to hand. This will allow you to give as you leave the service. Online giving is also a great option as well. Mark 12:41 And He sat down opposite the treasury, and began observing how the people were putting money into the treasury. Also, we are reducing printed material so check your email for electronic versions.
6. Ensuring a symptomatic free environment through temperature checks at the door. When children ministries are in session, we are required to maintain a symptom free campus, which means that church team members will be outside the doors to use touchless thermometers to ensure a symptomatic free environment for the safety of everyone. (Principles of dealing with sickness found in Leviticus 14) This is a temporary safety measure until lifted. This will bring you peace of mind as you come and worship and maintain healthy habits.
Current Message Series
Listen to Dr. Petersen as he takes you on a journey through Paul's powerful letter, Colossians, and how he teaches us to walk worthy of our Lord in a wicked world. Come listen and learn.
These are tough times! How are we to deal with issues that arise because of the sinful actions of those in the world around us? Ezekiel has been there and through his book he teaches us what God has for us to do and how to help us grow strong in the Lord in difficult times. Listen to Dr. Petersen as he teaching and gives us powerful and encouraging messages from Ezekiel.
Looking for a church family? Plan your visit here.
One of the most important decisions you will make for yourself and your family is the church where you will be a part of, make friends, learn, serve and grow. Come visit us and see for yourself.
Click the photo to left to learn more about your visit.
Life U - Fall 2020 Small Group & Course Schedule
Learning is at the core of life. Find a small group or course to help further your discipleship and become more like Christ. Our Spring course schedule is coming soon!
Children's Building Construction UPDATES
FBCN is moving right along with the construction of our state-of-the-art 10,000+ children's ministry facility. God has called us to this great ministry opportunity and we are doing this completely in faith, debt free, on the generous gifts from people of faith like you.
We have started construction! Click on the image to the left to learn more and how you can be apart of the great ministry to our community.
Preschool - NOW ENROLLING
FBCN Preschool is currently enrolling for the 2019/2020 school year. Our part-time program is currently accepting students ages 18 months to 5 years old. Classes are held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:30 to 12:30.
Our Christian-based school has an emphasis on early literacy skills and outdoor play. Our small classes create an ideal environment for children to learn and grow. Each of our classrooms has instruction in STEM, art, music, and the foundations of the Gospel. Children learn through music, dance, stories, and experiences.
Please call our office at (850) 939-3424 to schedule an appointment with our Director.
One of the most powerful tools we have in our testimony. The Bible says in Revelation 12:11, "And they overcame him [the devil] because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony;" We are a church full of testimonies of what God has done in us. Listen to this highlighted testimony!